2018 Member Photo Contest
COMING SOON! 2018 Member Photo Contest
“Life in Rural Wisconsin”
Oakdale Electric Cooperative is holding our annual photo contest for members’ photos to be featured in our 2018 calendar. Winning photos may be used in future newsletters or cooperative publications.
Photo Contest Criteria:
- Photos must be taken within the Oakdale Electric Cooperative service area.
- Photos should capture life in rural Wisconsin (seasons, wildlife, landscape, people, etc.).
- Photos must have a horizontal (landscape) orientation.
- Photos can be in color or black and white.
- Only high resolution photos can be used. Photos must be at least 300 dpi.
Photo Contest Rules and Details:
- Contest will run from February 1, 2017 until August 25, 2017; however, submitted photos can be taken outside of this date range.
- Three (3) photos per member will be accepted.
- All Oakdale Electric Cooperative members 18 years old and over are eligible to submit photos.
- An Oakdale Electric Cooperative member under the age of 18 years old is eligible to participate, but must submit a parent/guardian form with entry.
- A completed entry form must accompany each photo.
- Member must own rights to photo.
- OEC employees will determine the winning photos.
Photo Contest Entry Options:
- Upload using the Photo Contest Entry Form.
- Mail to PO Box 128, Oakdale, WI, 54649. (photo(s) must be 8"x10" in size, and 300 dpi)
- Drop Off at Oakdale Electric Cooperative Office - 489 N. Oakwood St, Tomah. (photo(s) must be 8"x10" in size, and 300 dpi)