About Oakdale Electric Cooperative
Oakdale Electric Cooperative provides reliable and affordable electricity, and related energy services to residential, business and farm members in most of Monroe and Juneau Counties, plus portions of Jackson, Sauk, and Wood Counties. As a Touchstone Energy Partner, Oakdale Electric Cooperative prides itself in the personal service it offers to over 13,600 members. Please use our website to find valuable information regarding our services and learn how to be a member at Oakdale Electric Cooperative.
For a more in-depth description of OEC's History, read our history pages.
Oakdale Electric Cooperative Facts
Company Facts as of 2016:
- Serving most of Monroe and Juneau counties, parts of Jackson, Sauk, and Wood counties.
- 46 full time employees
- 17,654 meters in place
- 2,735 miles of overhead & underground distribution lines
- 6.45 meters per mile of electrical line
- 5.04 members per mile of electrical line
- 17 electrical substations
- Articles of incorporation – April 24, 1936
- Energized – July 14, 1937
Officers of the Board of Directors:
- Board Members - 7 districts
- Robert Hess, President
- Gregory Eirschele, Vice-President
- Richard Barrett - Treasurer
- Jonathan Williams - Secretary
- Ronald Churchill
- James Van Wychen
- Martin Potter