2020 Director Elections
MAIL-IN or IN-PERSON voting options available. Learn more.
- Cast your vote on the mail-in ballot that was mailed to all members in early July.
- Vote for one candidate from each district, even if you do not reside in the district up for election.
- Detach the mail-in ballot and return it in the enclosed postage-paid envelope.
- Sign the outside of the envelope where indicated.
- Mail-in ballots must be received in the envelope provided.
- Mail-in ballots must be received at Oakdale Electric Cooperative by 4:00 p.m., August 1, 2020.
- Cast your vote in-person at the Annual Meeting on Tuesday, August 4, 2020.