Saturday, April 29, 2023
Please join us for Oakdale Electric Cooperative's (OEC) 88th Annual Meeting on Saturday, April 29, 2023.
The meeting will be held at Tomah Recreation Park in the Recreation (gold) Building.
1625 Butts Ave. Tomah, WI 54660 Enter the south gate off County Highway CM.
Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Business Meeting: 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
GIFTS & FOOD:
- Each member account will receive a welcome gift at registration;
- Donuts, coffee, juice and milk will be served prior to the business meeting;
- (5) Tesla drawings to take OEC's all electric vehicle for a weekend;
- (1) Tree giveaway drawing. An OEC employee will plant for you;
- (5) $100 and (1) $250 bill credits will be drawn. Must be a registered voting member in attendance at the annual meeting;
- All members in attendance will receive a $10 Culver's gift card and ice cream token following the business meeting.
Cooperative employees will be available to assist members with golf cart transportation from the parking lot to the recreation building entrance.
DIRECTOR ELECTION & VOTING:
OEC'S board of directors authorized partnering with a company called Survey & Ballot Systems to provide online voting. Voting for the 2023 Oakdale Electric Cooperative Director Election will open on March 31.
This year, members now have the option to:
- Vote by Mail;
- Vote Online;
- SmartHub: Vote in the app or online;
- Vote in Person at the Annual Meeting.
Voting Opens: March 31 - Online voting information will be sent via email.
Voting Closes: April 27 - Online voting closes at 4 p.m.
Voting In-person: April 29 - Members attending the annual meeting are able to vote in-person.
View the 2022 Annual Report